You are only 4 steps away from making something amazing and unique...
Easy, Quick, Fun and Reusable!
video of the manual here.
It may be a good idea to consider what you want to make:
- Do you want it to consist of multiple parts?
- Do you want to add color (and how much?). See our Color guide.
- Do you have enough AnyShape? (You can alway reuse what is leftover).
- Boil water and pour it into a bowl or the like.
- Add AnyShape to the water and perhaps add some AnyShape color.
- Wait... about 1-2 minutes depending on the temperature of the water and the amount of plastic used.
- When the plastic is warm enough it softens and becomes clear.
- See Tips & Tricks for alternative heating methods (oven, fan heater, lighter, microwave).
NB: Be aware that AnyShape must be heated to 60° C to be formable, and there is a risk that you may get burned when handling the boiling water or other hot objects. Therefore, children under the age of 12 should not shape the product without being under the supervision of an adult. If an accident happens, cool down with lukewarm water and see a doctor.
- Use a fork or the like to get the plastic out of the water.
- Shake the water off the plastic.
- If you have added color, knead the plastic with your hands until the plastic has the desired color.
- Shape your AnyShape. Avoid air bubbles, because this will yield the best result.
- NB! Remember that the water is boiling hot, so be careful that you do not burn yourself.
If you do not finish shaping your AnyShape before it hardens, then you can just reheat the plastic as many times as you want.
- It may be a good idea to cool down your creation in a bowl of cold water, so it keeps its shape better.
Congratulations on your AnyShape
We hope you had fun and that AnyShape lives up to your expectations. Share your creations with us and your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.