Repairing an Aqua Fitness belt
AnyShape can also repair an Aqua Fitness/Aqua Jogging belt that is broken.
Helen asked us for advice and guidance on how she could fix her belt on which a plastic holder was broken.
We gave her the following advice:
- Add black color to 10 grams of Hard Shape and roll it into a small bar that fits in the hole.
- Control that length and width fit.
- Heat one end and squeeze till it is flat like the head of a nail.
- Heat a little lump of AnyShape, which will shape the head of the other end.
- Put the first bar into the hole and heat the headless end with a heater and squeeze the warm lump onto it and shape the last head.
Voila and the belt is as good as new. Thank you for the pictures Helen.